60 Colors Luxury Gathering Eyeshadow Palette
- The features of the new 60 colors Luxury Gathering Eyeshadow are highly pigmented, soft texture, long-lasting, and blendable color. It is a good base palette for any skin tone. These incredible versatile neutrals create natural eye makeup for every skin tone.
- This new eye shadow includes matte, shimmer and blinging glitters, and more, blinging glitters take up a lot of space on this eye shadow palette. It is quite essential for someone getting into makeup that needs a starter palette.
- This carefully crafted eyeshadow palette strikes a good balance between warm and cool tones. And those natural colors can be swapped between a daily look and a smoky look to make you look sexy and attractive.
- Luxury Gathering Eyeshadow Palette is a great gift choice for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Mother's Day. It's also a great palette to travel with because it can be used as highlights, eyeshadow, and contoure.
How to Create Subtle Eye Look
2. Apply the base. Moisturize if necessary to start with a clean surface. Cover your eyelids with eyeshadow primer, concealer, or a foundation that matches your skin tone.
3. Apply the lightest shade onto your inner eye, blend the edge until you cannot tell where the transition is. Repeat with a slightly darker shade and blending at the edge of the previous shade. Keep repeating with slightly darker shades, starting further out and blending thoroughly.Finish with the darkest shade to form the upper V.
4. For a slightly more defined style, pick a single shade. Blend it thoroughly over the crease, plus a small amount in your upper V. Use a thick brush in a rounded motion. This should leave you with a visible circle of eyeshadow, but in a subtle shade.
5. Draw eyeshadow slightly darker than your skin tone along your crease. Using a cotton swab or thick brush, brush this upward almost to your brow bone, thinning it into a smoky effect.
6. Brighten your eyes with a small addition.Dab a small dot of white or light tan eyeshadow on the corner of your eye, near your tear ducts.
Order Handing Time
It typically takes 1 - 3 business days for orders to process and leaves our warehouse. Processing times do not account for weekends or holidays. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. We offer a number of shipping options that can be selected at checkout. (Business Days & Holidays
All orders process and ship Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Based on the shipping method selected at checkout, if the order is placed after the cut-off time, it will be processed the following business day.)
Free Shipping Policy
Standard Global Shipping- free shipping is available to international customers on orders with a subtotal of $50.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. The majority of our orders are shipped within 1-3 business days after the order has been placed. The e-mail will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a link to the selected carrier site. To track the order, click on the tracking number located near the bottom of the e-mail.
About the tariff
We are not responsible for fees associated with imports. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient.
Returns & Refund
We accept the return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after the receipt of the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
-Late or missing
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us.